- Showcase your expertise
- Meet movers & shakers in your industry
- Attract new customers and clients
- Reach potential customers and clients in a non-salesy way
Face it – every business NEEDS a podcast, and podcasts don’t have to be slickly produced and expensive to make an impact.
As a matter of fact, you can produce a popular podcast with just a little bit of training, a little bit of practice and a little sense of fun!
Join me for three hours of interactive fun, where you’ll learn:
- How to find material for your podcast
- How to set up a good recording environment in your home or office
- Proper mic technique, breathing and energy level
- How to make your podcast sound as good as – or better than!! – some of the most popular podcasts
- How to let people know your podcast exists
In this three-hour session, we’ll actually put together a podcast. You’ll come away with hands-on experience so you can hit the ground running on your own podcast!
- Where: Marietta, GA, USA – attendees will be given the address upon registration
- When: February 26, 2016 from 1-4pm
- Class Limit: 5 attendees
- Investment: $75
- Included: eBook on audio production, snacks and drinks
Spend three hours with me and get ready to wow the world with your mad podcasting skills!
Looking forward to seeing you!
Sandy Weaver Carman
CEO, Voicework on Demand, Inc.